There have been many debates lately about the natural spring water and if is it worth to buy it. The answer is simple – yes.
The greatest benefit of all is that it is just not water from the tap. Contrary to all believes, tap water may be infused with chemical to kill bad bacteria, but these same chemical are bad for you health in the long run. After all, they are used as poison if in larger quantities. It is mandatory to infuse tap water with chlorine, especially in the big urban areas, where the water is polluted. However, this chorine and other chemical like benzene and arsenic are known to cause cancer in the long run. Not to mention asbestos. These same chemical are killing very important nutrients in tap water that are supposed to maintain your good blood flow and oxygen levels.
Spring water on the other hand, when derived from a safe, uncontaminated well has all those necessary health boosters and more. It has great levels of sulphur. Sulphur is known to battle skin disease and normalise high blood pressure and other lung and heart diseases. Spring water also has calcium, magnesium and lithium, minerals that are health restoring. It may serve as a toxin removal. If you drink it regularly, it is sure to help you flush out all those bad things, and help you fight colds. In addition, let us not forget that natural spring water has much better taste than the tap water.